A Winnie the Pooh inspired house located in Ashdown Forest, the original Hundred Acre Wood, is available to book on Airbnb from September 20 as part of Disney’s 95th anniversary celebrations of the loveable children’s character.
The ‘Bearbnb’ was curated by Disney-appointed illustrator Kim Raymond who has been drawing the iconic bear for over 30 years. He brought the house to life by taking inspiration from E.H. Shepard’s original drawings.
“I have been illustrating Winnie the Pooh for 30 years and I continue to be inspired by the classic decorations of E.H. Shepard and the more recent Disney stories. The ‘Bearbnb’ is a unique experience that brings the charm of Pooh to life for fans, whilst honoring the original adventures that have been so important to many people for 95 years.”
- Strictly no heffalumps inside the house
- Hands are to be kept out of the honey pots
- A snack of “a little something” encouraged at 11 o’clock in the morning
- Poohsticks is mandatory
- Multiple naps are permitted
- No pets (other than Roos, Tiggers, Eeyores, Piglets and Pooh Bears)
- Maximum four guests per stay; up to three children
- No smoking, you’ll upset the bees