Ready to take your love for being a dad and all it entails to the next level? Then join the inner circle of Dadsnet members and become a Dadsnet Ambassador!
The Dadsnet Core Values
Any Dadsnet Ambassador would need to adopt these values as they’re own when representing The Dad Network.
What does it take to be a Dadsnet Ambassador?
- Be an active & proud member of The Dadsnet community
- Be passionate about fatherhood
- Have a desire to spread the word about The Dadsnet.
Dadsnet Ambassadors can represent The Dadsnet in a number of ways:
- Sharing The Dadsnet content on social media (primary role)
- Sharing new campaigns & initiatives
- Being involved in focus groups
- Being active in The Dadsnet communities
- Event administration
What’s in it for you, though?
By becoming a Dadsnet Ambassador, you will be eligible for all kinds of incentives & rewards such as:
- Exclusive invites to press events
- Products to review
- Opportunities for public speaking such as BBC radio
- Free tickets to all Dadsnet events
- Press coverage
The Dadsnet Ambassador position is voluntary.
How does the program work?
The Dadsnet Ambassador scheme is simple. Apply via the online form, below, letting us know why you want to do this and what you could bring to the network. Once you’ve applied and been accepted, you will join the heart of The Dadsnet and begin your journey as a dad ambassador.
The program will work on a rolling basis and you will be able to opt out at any point after an initial 1 month period. (We ask that you commit to at least 1 month).
Don’t delay any longer, either get in touch if you have any questions or…