During the Prime Ministers questions this afternoon, Boris Johnsons laid out the 3 step plan to ease lockdown after the Covid-19 pandemic.
Source: UK Government
Step One – 13th May
- Wear a face-covering in enclosed spaces
- Only meet one person from outside a household – (more information to come)
- Drive to open spaces irrespective of distance
- Travel to work is workplace is open
- Avoid public transport if possible
Step 2 – Earliest 1st June
- Phased return for nurseries and schools
- Hope all primary schools to return before the summer
- Non-essential retail to open where safe
- Sport & cultural events behind closed doors
- Measures to facilitate small weddings
Step 3 – Earliest 4th July
- Reopen all remaining businesses including
– Hairdressers, beauty salons
– Pubs, hotels
– Places of worship
– Leisure facilities including cinemas
buy amoxicillin online cialisnextdaydeliveryusa.com/amoxicillin.html no prescription
However, the above changes to lockdown are only applicable in England.
Scotland: Advice to businesses unchanged
Wales: ‘Stay at home’ advice unchanged
Northern Ireland: Considering a plan for phased recovery
Boris Johnson said, This is the moment for the whole country to come together, obey the rules and apply common sense.
buy amoxil online cialisnextdaydeliveryusa.com/amoxil.html no prescription
Other important changes to note are:
- Most international arrivals to the UK to be quarantined for 14 days.
- Some parts of the UK may need to stay in “full lockdown” longer than others, Johnson says, but this should be short term.
- People in England should cover their faces in settings where they can’t social distance, the government says
buy anafranil online cialisnextdaydeliveryusa.com/anafranil.html no prescription
More information will be shared during a briefing from Downing Street at 19:00 this evening.