Dadsnet is the largest digital content & marketing agency in the UK specifically targeting dads. With a community of over 320,000 parents, Dadsnet reaches millions of parents from month to month. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and highly committed business development manager to join the growing team at a pivotal moment in the companies growth.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the CEO and the board in all business development and marketing projects and activities related to its strategic business development and marketing plan.
The ideal person for this role will be educated to at least a Bachelor’s degree and have previous business development experience within digital marketing, content generation & digital sales. You will be joining a company with strong leadership, a good reputation in the market and a very dynamic culture. On offer is a competitive salary and opportunity to make a big impact on the development of the business.
We are seeking a person with passion, initiative and an extraordinary drive to see Dadsnet continue to grow whilst serving the community of fathers. This dynamic role requires a diverse skill set and an ability to have a strong top level oversight at the same time as day to day, hands-on, involvement in a number of departments.
You will be joining at a time where the team is small but extremely entrepreneurial. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working in the digital marketing & agency industry as well as experience working within a company during a high-growth phase.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for developing & implementing a digital strategy, including content generation, email marketing, website development & social media.
- Project manage certain client accounts
- Community development
- Consulting on the company’s strategic plan
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Business, Media or Communications
- 5+ years in leadership roles within the digital space
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Initiative in abundance
As a company founded and built on a community of parents, we are fully committed to providing a work atmosphere that has flexibility to encourage a work/family life balance.
- Temporary remote working available
- £35,000 – £40,000 / annum
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary