If you’re looking for reliable information on the prevention of coronavirus, or dealing with anxiety surrounding the virus, we’ve compiled some helpful information from leading health authorities.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve, or use a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin, and then clean your hands.
- Clean surfaces regularly with disinfectant. For example: always clean kitchen benches and work desks.
buy hytrin online noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.net/hytrin.html no prescription
If you feel unwell
- Avoid traveling if you have a fever and/or cough. Once you get home, make contact with a health professional and tell them about where you have been.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
Wear a mask if:
- You are a health worker treating COVID-19 patients.
- If you are healthy, but taking care of a person with suspected coronavirus infection.
- If you are coughing or sneezing.
Masks are only effective when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water for 20 seconds or more. If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly, details of which can be found on the WHO website.
buy imodium online noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.net/imodium.html no prescription
Managing rising anxiety or stigma
We know that many parents and families may be feeling anxious, stressed or frightened. Here are some important things to take into account:
- It’s normal to feel sad, stressed, confused, scared or angry during a crisis. Talking to people you trust can help, like friends, family or your fellow community members.
- If you must stay at home, maintain a healthy lifestyle, including proper diet, sleep and exercise. Keep up with loved ones at home by email and phone and connect with your larger Facebook community for support.
- Don’t use smoking, alcohol or other drugs to deal with your emotions.
- If you feel overwhelmed, talk to a health worker or counselor. Have a plan on where to go to and how to seek help for physical and mental health needs if required.
- Get the facts. Gather information that will help you accurately determine your risk so that you can take reasonable precautions. Find a credible source you can trust such as the WHO website or a local or state public health agency.
buy imuran online noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.net/imuran.html no prescription