Written by Keir Barradell
With many Brits yearning for their annual trip abroad, the weather has decided to bring the holiday to us this year! Temperatures are soaring, and we’re all scrambling around in our wardrobes for any summery attire we can find (and that still fits!). Fans are selling out wherever you look, and everyone is looking for little ways to keep cool. So why not check out these top tips!
1. Wash the car in the shade – get wet and do something productive!
2. Sprinkler under the trampoline – surprise the kids and give them something to giggle about.
3. Prepare some tasty cooling treats – frozen popsicles and ice creams are priceless on days like these.
4. Get a wet face cloth and drape it around your neck. Your daughter might pretend it’s a winter scarf, so let the Frozen role play begin!
5. Why not get your James Bond on and have a water pistol fight! You can pick some up on the cheap, it won’t cost you a money-penny!
Remember what they say, ‘there’s no such thing as bad weather, only unsuitable clothing!’.