Reply To: Resident parent responsibilities


Hi Alan. Personally I`d say this is co parenting where you have equal responsibilities for your children. If you were to take unpaid time off work you are then putting yourself in the position where you may not be able to financially provide for your children. I do believe you and the mother of your children may be able to claim help with tax credits for childcare.

Your not being unreasonable