Reply To: How to handle it?

Andrew Campbell

Hi Richard,

This sounds very difficult. You might find support for formalising your living arrangements from the SEN support services around your child, particularly if your child has any kind of mental health diagnosis such as Autism. If so, would this change the advice of your solicitor?