Reply To: Need help/advice or something

Lauren Hall

If worst comes to the worst with regards to your shifts…. Even though you don’t seem to have difficulties gaining access to your son from his mother; If you can find the cash to just go as far as mediation with a Solicitor (would cost equivalent of maybe 1/2 hours? It is also something she can not refuse to attend – it’s legally mandatory) then your employer is legally bound to allow you the time off for whatever access you have agreed via mediation. It holds as much weight as a court order and by law, employers HAVE to allow time off for court ordered child access.