- 26/08/2019 at 9:23 pm #30488Paul DaviesParticipant
It’s my 6th wedding anniversary this weekend coming – Google says Iron (US) and sugar (UK).
Anyone got any ideas for a gift?
- 22/09/2019 at 7:11 pm #35963MohammedParticipant
Sorry dude just joined how did it go?
- 21/10/2019 at 2:58 pm #41019DickParticipant
Is your spouse a smoker? If yes, then Vape will be a good gift. My wife used to smoke cigarettes for about 10 years, but she decided to quit, so I gave her a vape and she was happy. In general, It is a good present for smokers and non-smokers. I ordered from this place https://vapingdaily.com/ I chose them because they have different types of vapes (pens, tube mods, e-cigarettes and so on) and also great amount of juices (cinnamon, apple, cake, coconut and so on). The prices are also quite good. I think your spouse will like it.
- 29/10/2019 at 10:31 am #41765
- 21/11/2019 at 10:02 am #44659ScratchybeardParticipant
Morphy Richards and a bag of Tate & Lyle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.