Tagged: Home Education
- 18/09/2018 at 5:06 pm #18190Dafydd Elgan OwenParticipant
Any other dads on here who home educate? I have an 8 year old daughter and 4 year old son, my wife does most of it as I work full time, but would love suggestions for some fun projects we could try at the weekend!
- 18/09/2018 at 7:53 pm #18234chrismParticipant
I’m home educating myself if that counts? My wife is a teacher so she is always coming uk with fun learning games. As our daughter is only 2 we play a lot of counting and pairs games. We must be doing something write as she can count to 10 out loud and count objects up to 5!!
- 17/04/2021 at 1:28 pm #156114DanielParticipant
We had homeschooling first and second grade. My wife was working abroad at the time, and we didn’t want to put more stress on the child. And now the child has been homeschooled for a year already – but it’s not really homeschooling, but rather remote with a little help from us.
I can tell you that it was scary in the beginning and not so easy in the process. But homeschooling a child can be quite successful. Look online for homeschooling curriculum and various themed blogs. They provide many resources for interesting activities.
- 19/04/2021 at 7:13 am #156138
- 05/07/2022 at 11:04 am #216301Alex MillerParticipant
COOL! Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.