Calling all Dads in the UK who are restaurant waiters!

Home Forums Education Calling all Dads in the UK who are restaurant waiters!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Lizzie
      Participant

Calling all UK dads!

My name is Elizabeth and I’m a second year PhD (mature) Student at the University of Nottingham. I’m currently conducting research into parents who work as waiters in the UK restaurant industry earning tips with a child, or children under the age of 18. I want to investigate what effect COVID-19 has had on the household family budget now that you might be earning less (or who knows more) tips!
      The study in brief:
      This study is interested in UK workers tip earning capabilities & subsequent knock on effects to the household budget in light of UK COVID-19 restaurant closures & restrictions. By participating you will be able to contribute knowledge of what it’s like to be a tipped worker in the UK, whilst being a parent to a dependant under 18. This will help better understand the importance of tips to household budgets and the experience of workers when they do & don’t earn them.

If you’re interested please do get in touch and have your side of the story heard!
      @elizabethdm_tip
      or check out my research page:
      https://www.callforparticipants.com/study/GC0LE/covid-19-restaurant-closures-the-effects-on-tipped-waiters-in-the-uk-

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Log In or Register to continue.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!