- 27/08/2018 at 9:24 am #14296Scott ThatcherParticipant
Recently I’ve been interested in buying an old classic car, VW Corrado VR6 to restore. Has anyone else done restoration?
- 28/08/2018 at 10:03 pm #14322JonParticipant
Not done a restoration as such, however I applaud your choice of car!
I’ve had a couple of classic minis in my time and it’s taken a lot to keep them going. If I ever get the money / time / garage space I will buy buying another one to restore, or maybe even try a guided engine transplant.
Good luck with this, and I’d be very interested to see where you take it!
- 28/08/2018 at 10:19 pm #14342Allan MasseyParticipant
I had one once, restored over a few years.
I’ve built a few cars in my time.
As long as you have space and patience, it’s very rewarding
- 11/09/2018 at 1:29 pm #17664Al FergusonKeymaster
My old man keeps a vintage beetle in good condition – he didn’t exactly do a restoration but keeps it up nicely.
- 21/09/2018 at 11:22 am #18367GregParticipant
WE have been thinking about buying a new family car, any ideas?
we are currently driving a 2010 chevy cruze but its just not specious enough for a family of 4
- 25/09/2018 at 7:53 pm #18591chrismParticipant
I’m trying to convince my wife to let me buy an old US car as a daily driver that would need slight restoration.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.