Tagged: dadsneeds, dadsvoice, high-risk pregnancy, mental health
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Elnaz Mihanmehr.
- 05/05/2022 at 9:38 pm #209183Elnaz MihanmehrParticipant
Are you a dad with experience in High-Risk Pregnancy?
Are you a father of a child born to a High-Risk Pregnancy?
As part of my doctoral thesis, I am currently recruiting fathers with experience in High-Risk Pregnancy who live in the UK. This study aims to understand how fathers experience high-risk pregnancies. I hope that this study will help us better understand fathers’ needs during and after a high-risk pregnancy.
Understanding fathers’ experiences are as important as understanding mothers’ experiences. However, Fathers’ voices are unheard because there has been little research exploring fathers’ experiences and needs during a high-risk pregnancy.
Many fathers around the world go through this journey alone and in silence. I want this study to offer you a space to share your story and voice, so health professionals, mental health practitioners, and the wider community can better understand how you live this experience as a father.
If you have experienced a high-risk pregnancy and are interested in sharing your unique journey with me, please do not hesitate to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in taking part, you’ll be invited for an informal interview where you will be asked some questions about your experience. You are the expert on this journey.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
• You are aged 18 and above, living in the UK
• Your female partner has experienced a high-risk pregnancy
• You are a father of a child born to a high-risk pregnancy
• You can understand and speak English
If you also know any other fathers who might meet the requirements, please share this post and recruitment poster with them.
I would love to hear about your unique stories.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.