Internet Parental Controls, suggestions? feedback?

Home Forums Gear, recommendations, equipment and baby stuff Internet Parental Controls, suggestions? feedback?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

John
      Participant

Hello,

There are a lot of parenting controls already available in the market. With the law of supply and demand, this can mean that there is really a need. I am confident my kids listen to what I say, what to view on the internet and what not, but I understand too that they are still vulnerable to a lot of things. I was thinking, just for precaution, why not try these parental controls. This is the article I read, https://thewiredshopper.com/best-parental-control-devices-routers-to-buy/. There are a lot of options.

Has anyone here used parental controls? Any suggestions? I am hoping to get something that’s easy to use and at the same time suitable for my kids’ ages. At the same time, whatever parental control I am going to purchase, I would be really happy if it would have a tracking device.

Thank you so much in advance for your thoughts!
      Mitch

Matt Cunningham
      Participant

My son has an Xbox and there is a lot of parent controls on there. I set daily limits and also control the online gaming. If you sign up to a Microsoft account and then setup a family account you are in complete control.

Can’t comment about other consuls but I am sure they have the same.

Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Log In or Register to continue.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!