- 04/07/2019 at 9:54 am #27949LeencorpParticipant
Hi, i have a son and two daughters. All of them are 5-10 years old. They really likes to play computer games and watch videos on youtube but im afraid they can find some inappropriate content on the internet. I was digging the net to find ways to protect them and for my windows pc found a solution – https://familyfriendlydns.com/. But i need the same protection on my mac pc as this program works only on windows. Any thoughts what I could use?
- 05/07/2019 at 6:55 am #27968RightereoParticipant
Good choice for windows protection. Used familyfriendly dns for a while. I guess you can try opendns for your mac, they’re kinda popular
- 08/07/2019 at 9:53 am #27994AnonymousInactive
There’s lot’s of software and hardware to do it.
I use Disney Circle a hardware solution. Seems to work really well.
- 12/07/2019 at 9:03 am #28060DavidKennethParticipant
Try this : https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/mtusr004/10.14/mac/10.14
Else: Kidlogger, ZOODLES KID FRIENDLY WEB-BROWSER
- 30/07/2019 at 3:23 am #28278
- 09/03/2021 at 6:45 pm #143318
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.