- 19/09/2018 at 1:37 am #18273Scott Moore – The Voice Of A FatherParticipant
What’s the one thing we all must have for a young one?
For me it was baby wipes, you can never have enough baby wipes.
We have a car pack, a bag pack. A bedroom pack, a lounge room pack and pretty much one for everywhere.
- 19/09/2018 at 2:36 am #18274KevinParticipant
A good swaddle blanket and wipes.
- 19/09/2018 at 9:28 pm #18313Al FergusonKeymaster
Does patience count? Haha!
Nah, for us it was definitely an amba necklace to help with teething.
- 19/09/2018 at 10:47 pm #18323Rhys32Participant
Patience! Ha good shout. Still need to get some of that.
I’ll go along similar route with Time.
gotta have wipes!)
- 20/09/2018 at 5:52 pm #18333KevinParticipant
No joke!! I forgot about the Amber necklaces!! It was a total life saver for both my son and daughter.
- 20/09/2018 at 11:28 pm #18337Rhys32Participant
Missed the boat on amber necklace.
Asked a mate about it as thought it odd his daughter was wearing necklace so young and all the time. He explained and I was very jealous. Haha!
- 21/09/2018 at 2:03 pm #18380Scott Moore – The Voice Of A FatherParticipant
Amber necklace??? What are they?
We were lucky enough and not have a horrible teething experience.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.