- 07/08/2018 at 9:04 am #14051
What’s does everyone think of the new site?
Especially the ability to post here and the Community Locator!
- 07/08/2018 at 10:16 pm #14069
It’s great. Looking forward to getting used to it and getting the numbers up.
- 08/08/2018 at 3:49 pm #14102
I’m biased but… 🤣
- 21/08/2018 at 1:35 am #14258
Little hard to navigate on mobile but I’m sure I’ll get used to it
- 17/09/2018 at 11:35 pm #18040
Yeah. It’s all new at the moment but as it gets fully up and running and we are here all the time, it’ll be like second nature.
- 18/09/2018 at 7:32 pm #18220
I like it. A couple of teething issues on mobile site:
1. When you log in, very difficult to open the menu as you have to scroll down to reveal the hamburger button
2. Styling in the footer is a little off for the ‘Subscribe to our newsletter’, just needs a touch of left margin to align it correctly
3. Within the forum, the links for ‘Favourite’ and ‘Subscribe’ are dark blue on a lighter blue background, greater contrast is needed here for accessibility.
All in all a very good site and clearly portrays the values and ethos of The Dadsnet, just my inner web developer being unleashed here!
- 13/11/2018 at 10:18 pm #20015
I like it, joined the other day. Be good when member numbers are up and then there will be a lot more content I’m sure!
does work a lot better on the laptop than mobile, I find it a lot easier to use here.
Maybe one day there will be an app for it?