- 08/04/2019 at 8:44 am #24712Scott ThatcherParticipant
I was asked the other night what would be the one piece of advice you would give a new parent.
What would yours be?
- 11/04/2019 at 7:39 am #24794AnonymousInactive
Be the person you wished you had there whilst growing up..
- 07/06/2019 at 2:08 pm #26701RossParticipant
Don’t be afraid to raise your kids how you want to raise them and not just how you were raised. Sure everyone will offer advice just ignore them, have confidence in your own choices
- 08/06/2019 at 10:15 am #26725BryanParticipant
Know that you need to learn as much as your child does. Don’t expect to feel you are the perfect dad from day one, but you are closer than you think.
- 13/08/2019 at 2:32 am #28643The Fatherhood StudyParticipant
The Fatherhood Study
Men, is your partner or wife pregnant? We invite you to participate in a university research study!
Participating in this study will help scientist understand men’s thoughts and feelings during their partner’s pregnancy and after the birth.
If you complete both surveys, you will be entered into a raffle to win 1 of 10 $100 Amazon gift cards.
Click on the link below to participate in the survey!
If you have questions, you can email email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.