- 21/08/2015 at 11:02 am #5292Al FergusonKeymaster
Anyone got any suggestions for free activities that you can do with the kids with know resources what so ever?
- 27/08/2018 at 9:25 am #14297Scott ThatcherParticipant
It’ll be good to have a map of some kind with activities in different areas.
- 18/09/2018 at 8:57 pm #18252Dan AllisonParticipant
I love doing free stuff!
The forest is great. Collecting big sticks and cones.
The beach – sandcastles and hunting for shells
Puddle hunting and kicking leaves in the autumn.
Building stuff using the contents of recycling bin. (Trouble is they then want to keep it ??♂️)
- 30/11/2018 at 11:53 pm #20346ThomasParticipant
I always take the kids to my ManCave to shoot pool!
- 03/12/2018 at 9:12 am #20364AnonymousInactive
This site’s quite good with lots of free activities as well as paid for one’s.
- 08/12/2018 at 1:46 pm #20477KimParticipant
feeding the ducks is a guaranteed way to get my son into his buggy and out of the house.
- 10/12/2018 at 8:54 am #20504DuncanModerator
We love parks and interactive museums. We are lucky in Glasgow as most are free to visit too. The boys also love the beach but it is a little cold for paddling in December.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.