What are the best educational Apps?

Home Forums Education What are the best educational Apps?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Al Ferguson
      Keymaster

Looking for the best educational apps for toddlers. Anyone got any recommendations?

martin
      Participant

Jolly Phonics is very good & was highly recommended by our pre school!

Al Ferguson
        Keymaster

We used this loads as teachers – it was good but some schools don’t use it anymore.

My Maths, Doodle Maths, Literacy Shed, Twinkle have some free

Dafydd Elgan Owen
      Participant

We love Osmo – had lots of fun with it, and it’s great as its a combination of digital apps and physical products to interact with them.
      Both of ours loved reading eggs and mathseeds.

Bryan
      Participant

Our 4 year old is starting reception in September. We haven’t really let her use phones or iPads at all, but obviously now it’s something we would like to introduce. It would be great to see if there is anything new out there, noting that this thread hasn’t been commented on for a few months. Anyone using anything new they would recommend?

OneGlobus
      Participant

OneGlobus is type of online jobs from home. You can making the switch from your daily office job and consider all of your opportunities to work from home http://oneglobus.com .

Daria91
      Participant

Now there are a lot of educational applications for children, but the main thing I think is to choose what could be fun for your child and in addition be useful in learning. That is, a game form in education is welcome. And it is just I can recommend a list of such applications Free Apps for Toddlers

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Log In or Register to continue.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!