- 25/11/2019 at 12:06 pm #45152Al FergusonKeymaster
I need some inspiration as to what I should buy for my kids for Xmas… Be great to hear what your plans are and any links, please?
- 20/01/2020 at 12:19 pm #105900AnonymousInactive
Gifts are for weaklings. Make your children participate in gladiatorial combat to determine who is worthy of reward.
- 17/12/2020 at 12:33 pm #139286Daria91Participant
I want to buy a watch with GPS tracker. Useful for me and entertaining for a kid!Great present I think
- 17/12/2020 at 12:39 pm #139287
- 31/01/2021 at 10:48 am #141364Bonnie CurtisParticipant
I bought Christmas Train Sets for my kids. we used it throughout Christmas, not as noisy as reviews I’ve read over. The ship is bigger than I thought. It’s a good size track and it turns and goes in the right direction.
- 23/12/2022 at 2:15 am #236762Don HarperParticipant
Hi! My wife and I decided it was time to teach our child to ride a bike. Hope he’ll likes it! We decided to take it with removable wheels so that the child immediately learns how to ride a bike correctly. This is a good skill that will definitely come in handy in his life.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.