- 04/06/2018 at 10:13 am #13468The DadsnetMember
We have three young kids (6, 10 and 4) we really want a holiday somewhere, where would you suggest taking them?
- 10/08/2018 at 1:04 pm #14186WarrenParticipant
If you’re looking for abroad, we loved Portugal, short flight and great resorts.
If you’re staying in the UK I’d suggest Cornwall or Pembrokeshire!
- 11/09/2018 at 3:36 pm #17677Rhys32Participant
I’d put a 2nd on Wales. Not sure where you’re based, but plenty of options whether your looking for countryside / mountain / forest escape or something a bit more coastal. We’re open all year. Be sure to bring a jacket though for everyone, and a pair of wellies and you’re away.
We also just spent some weeks this summer driving down through France. Not a bad trip and a pretty easy going place for that.
Plenty of cheese and bread to keep our little one happy!
- 13/09/2018 at 9:44 pm #17743Dan GrosvenorParticipant
Well I live on the Isle of Wight, so I’m biased…
it’s a great place to come to as there is so much to do and everything is within a 45 minute drive!
If you’re planning on coming over give me a shout! I can get you discount on a ferry and maybe meet for a coffee!
Otherwise Butlins!!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!
- 13/09/2018 at 9:49 pm #17746AdrianParticipant
Sani resort in Greece is a good shout for both relaxing as a couple and kids (kids clubs etc). Comes with loads of recommendations
- 06/10/2018 at 11:55 am #19192Dominic HayhoeMember
North Devon is our favourite spot.
- 08/12/2018 at 1:53 pm #20482KimParticipant
all inclusives are a good shout. Just make sure they have a decent pool/stuff for kids. We went to one in Spain with a 1 year old last year. There were plenty of older kids happily playing in the pool all day.
Not having to cook and a free bar was a godsend. Did get a bit boring after a few days though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.