Where can I take the children on holiday?

Home Forums The DadsNet Forum Where can I take the children on holiday?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Ricky Dawn
      Keymaster

We have three young kids (6, 10 and 4) we really want a holiday somewhere, where would you suggest taking them?

Warren
      Participant

If you’re looking for abroad, we loved Portugal, short flight and great resorts.

If you’re staying in the UK I’d suggest Cornwall or Pembrokeshire!

Rhys32
      Participant

I’d put a 2nd on Wales. Not sure where you’re based, but plenty of options whether your looking for countryside / mountain / forest escape or something a bit more coastal. We’re open all year. Be sure to bring a jacket though for everyone, and a pair of wellies and you’re away.

We also just spent some weeks this summer driving down through France. Not a bad trip and a pretty easy going place for that.
      Plenty of cheese and bread to keep our little one happy!

Dan Grosvenor
      Participant

Well I live on the Isle of Wight, so I’m biased…

it’s a great place to come to as there is so much to do and everything is within a 45 minute drive!

If you’re planning on coming over give me a shout! I can get you discount on a ferry and maybe meet for a coffee!

Otherwise Butlins!!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Adrian
      Participant

Sani resort in Greece is a good shout for both relaxing as a couple and kids (kids clubs etc). Comes with loads of recommendations

North Devon is our favourite spot.

Kim
      Participant

all inclusives are a good shout. Just make sure they have a decent pool/stuff for kids. We went to one in Spain with a 1 year old last year. There were plenty of older kids happily playing in the pool all day.

Not having to cook and a free bar was a godsend. Did get a bit boring after a few days though.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Log In or Register to continue.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!