After Christmas 2020 was a washout, children’s toy giant Hamleys has released their Christmas List for 2021 with this year’s theme being “Christmas in-person”.
Christmas “in-person” is back this year, and Toys that encourage imagination in children are tipped to be top sellers this Christmas as parents seek to counter a “year on screens”. The list includes a range of educational, magical, and traditional toys, and seeing children exploring their imagination.
Hamleys’ Christmas top 10
- Playmobil police robot – a robot with movable legs and gripping arm (£20).
- Shifu Orboot Earth – an augmented reality globe with a dedicated app (£50).
- Magic Mixies Cauldron – cauldron with an interactive soft toy (£70).
- Mattel Barbie Dream House – latest refurb of the classic dollhouse (£310).
- LOL Surprise Movie Magic Doll – doll and wardrobe accessories to “unbox” (£11).
- Ralleyz Warrior 3-in-1 – remote control racing car that fires darts and bubbles (£90).
- Lego Super Mario Luigi – Mario’s brother gets his own starter set (£50).
- Nerf Elite Flip 2.0 – blaster with back-to-back barrels (£25).
- Huggables – huggable Avocado, Unicorn, Watermelon, or Koala (£20)
- Dicii Snakes and Ladders (£14).