The Dadsnet – Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Full-Time, fixed term contract for 12 months.
Salary: 22,500 p/a
We’re The Dadsnet – The UK’s number one platform for connecting dads.
Each month we reach over a million parents throughout the world via our social media platforms. Since securing investment in March 2018, The Dadsnet has grown to have over 75+ local communities of dads connecting and meeting up across the globe and is now one of the leading platforms connecting dads in the world.
We’re now looking for a digital-savvy Community Manager to join our growing team based in Kent, just outside London.
Digital content and social engagement, both on and offline, are at the heart of the business, and our social media channels act as a meeting point for a large, focused and highly engaged audience of dads.
The Community Manager will act as a voice of our brand, growing, engaging with and reporting on our active communities. Working alongside the current team, including volunteers, you will cultivate our community in order to build, grow and develop the local communities of dads as well as driving traffic to the website and increasing brand awareness. The Community Manager will be work closely with the team on aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity.
- Day-to-day management of our online community, from planning, creating and sharing engaging text, image and video content, to responding to comments across all our social channels.
- Take the lead on growing and moderating our community Facebook groups by working with, training and inspiring the volunteer leaders.
- Create and implement channel-specific audience-building strategies that align with marketing strategies.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Represent the voice of the brand to community members – and represent the voice of the community back to the wider business.
- Report on key community metrics and optimise strategy against these.
- Build relationships with relevant community partners from both the non-profit and profit sectors.
What we’re looking for: (Required)
- At least 12 months experience as a manager of an online community.
- Experience with managing community and social media platforms.
- Experience with reporting, content planning and creation.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A passion for supporting fathers in their role as a parent.
- A ‘people person’ with excellent communication skills both in person and online.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
What we’re looking for: (Desirable)
- Journalistic experience.
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- Experience using WordPress.
What we offer:
- Office location in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Real career opportunities, with the chance to grow as we do.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus public holidays, Childcare vouchers if applicable.