—Hiring during Lockdown—
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and want to gain experiencing working in a digital-first environment, then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a person with a passion for marketing and an ability to think of effective ways to connect businesses to their customers. As part of a small team, you will be supporting all aspects of digital and online marketing for clients in the company’s portfolio, with a particular focus on influencer marketing.
Day to day you will be involved across a range of activities from supporting supporting creative proposals, recruiting and liaising with influencers, partner outreach, brief writing, content curation and assisting the team by compiling and analysing reports.
You will be joining at a time where the team is small but extremely entrepreneurial. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working in the digital marketing and influencer marketing field. As the team is small, you will be involved in many areas across the business including sales, client relations, talent management, operations and marketing.
You will have full autonomy and work extremely closely with the CEO to drive forward partnerships and client relationships within the business.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Business, Media or Communications
- Relevant Experience within a digital agency environment
- Influencer marketing experience with knowledge of Instagram & Facebook
- Interest in social media and SEO
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- You will need to be an ace at multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator
Responsibilities & Duties
As a digital marketer you will be involved in a lot of different areas including:
- Email marketing (HTML template creation, copywriting, data selection and tracking)
- The creation and distribution of marketing content for campaign work across a variety of social media channels
- Proof reading and quality control checking across all digital communication activity
- The ability to develop, deliver and manage influencer campaigns
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing communications activity
- Remote working available
- Temporary contract
- Initially 2 days a week
- £80 – £100 a day
- Flexible working hours
This role would perfectly suit someone who is ambitious and wants to really have an input in an environment where their voice will be heard.
If this sounds like a role you would be keen on, Please do get in touch with cover letter and your CV.