If you’ve landed on this page, it’s because you’re keen to help us make the pilot episode. So, firstly, thank you!
Secondly, it’s really a very simple concept. Kids say hilarious things all day, everyday. In fact, more often than not, we can’t get them to stop chattering away. This podcast is designed to capture the very best of all that chatter and put it to good use… to make us grown-ups laugh.
So, set up your voice note recorder on your phone and start asking you kids the following questions:
- What’s your favourite thing about Daddy / mummy?
- What does Daddy love most about mummy / daddy?
- What’s Boris Johnson’s (Joe Biden’s) job? / What does he do?
- What is Daddy’s job?
- What makes a good friend?
- What job would you like when you’re a grown up?
- How do you earn money?
- What’s the worst thing about your dad?
- What’s the worst thing your dad wears?
- What don’t you like to eat?
- What’s the biggest challenge everyone in the world faces?
- What does your teacher smell like?
- What does your dad smell like?
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the grossest thing your best friend has ever done?
Once you’ve got your recording, send it over (maybe via WeTransfer) to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s important to note that we want to capture raw, unfiltered answers – and we also want to avoid the one word answers, so it helps to provoke longer answers by asking ‘why’. And… without being rude, we want less of your voice and more of their voice :)
Before you go, here are some FAQ:
- Will my child be identifiable?
No. We won’t be attaching any names to the voices.
- When will we be able to hear the pilot episode?
Good question. We have the best intentions to get this put together as quickly as possible but like anything, it could get delayed. We’d like to think that it would be out in the next month, but don’t hold us to account… :)
- How old does my child need to be?
Well, old enough to talk… but realistically, 4 and over is ideal.