Martin Lewis urges everyone to go online and claim their £124

Don't miss a thing

The money is available if you have worked from home even for just one day since last April

According to Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis, everyone working from home should get online and claim back £124.

Even if you have only worked 1 day from home you can claim the money back from the Government.

The money is simply a reduction in the amount of income tax you usually pay, and is designed to help those who work from home with their overheads.

Lewis says if you have worked at home at all since last April, even for a day, then you can claim a year’s worth of tax relief.

HMRC told Martin: “We recognise that the working-from-home situation is very fluid this year, so we’re accepting claims for the full year’s expenses.

“That includes even if people have only worked from home for some of the year, to avoid needing to contact us if you have to work from home again.”

Usually you would have to claim multiple times a year to get 12 months of rebate – but as so many people are working from home HMRC has altered the process.

You now just need to claim online once, with a few straight forward questions.

The Money Saving Expert founder said you can claim £62 per year for basic rate taxpayers and £124 per year at the higher rate.

buy prednisone online no prescription

He urged people not to delay and put in a claim to immediately benefit from the tax relief.

buy tadalafil online no prescription

If you have had to work at home at any point since April 6th 2020 – the start of the tax year – and you have incurred higher costs due to your working situation, then you can put a claim in. So what are you waiting for?

buy singulair online no prescription

You can find full details on the Government website.

Don't miss a thing

More from Dadsnet...


Submit a Comment

Enjoying Dadsnet?

Become a member for FREE!

Simply enter your email below to receive exclusive updates and content.

Success! Check your inbox as you'll receive an email from us shortly.