Dadsnet is the largest digital content & marketing agency in the UK specifically targeting dads. With a community of over 320,000 parents, Dadsnet reaches millions of parents from month to month. We create, produce and distribute exceptional social content through our communities, achieving powerful results for our clients.
If you’re looking to be part of something something dynamic, and exciting – Dadsnet could be the place for you.
The primary responsibility of this position is to create & publish high quality, relevant content with the goal of building our communities and channels.
As a Social Content Executive, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our largest community, creating engaging video content for our audience and bringing innovative ideas for content to the rest of the team. This role requires you to have a passion for social media, social media marketing and experience in video & graphic editing.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Organising & editing footage ready to publish
- Editing and creating imagery
- Ensuring content is social first and relevant for the appropriate platforms
- Managing all content schedules for our main platforms, whilst developing other opportunities across channels we’e not yet utilising
- At least 2 years’ experience producing content for social media
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills across a variety of mediums (web, email, social media, video etc.)
- Has excellent understanding of editing video content for various social media platforms
- Has knowledge of editing software
- Interest or experience in social media marketing and content
- Works well as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Is a creative thinker
As a company founded and built on a community of parents, we are fully committed to providing a work atmosphere that has flexibility to encourage a work/family life balance.
- Temporary remote working available
- £18,000 – 20,000 / annum
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary