Join our growing community of local groups for Dads.
Can’t find a local group in your local area? The Dadsnet would love to help you set one up. It involves some free time and lots of passion – but we’re here to support you in running a local dad community. We currently have over 60 local groups and growing. With yours being added – there will hopefully be one more!
Our Community Leaders use social media to run our Dadsnet communities.
They primarily manage a Facebook group, which is used to connect and chat with other Dads in their local area. It is used as a tool to organise meetups and events that ultimately benefit the group. They are essentially local ambassadors for The Dadsnet who aim to promote their community.
That’s why we’re keen to find the right people who are capable of the following:
- Being able to commit time to running with a team of other Dads, a Dadsnet affiliated Facebook group.
- An advocate of modern parenting, with a view of informing others.
- Ideally you have an inclusive, non judgemental and friendly personality.
- You are approachable and have a willingness to help others.
- Able to represent in person, The Dadsnet at a local level, with the important responsibility of keeping our name both respectable and positive.
- Be a keen team player. You are able to work well with others, with the aim of engaging and growing your community.
You’ll have the full support of The Dadsnet in running your group. We’ll help with brand guidelines, press releases, poster templates, and a Community Leader handbook. You can also join our mentoring programme!
Interested? Please fill out the form below with as much information as possible and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
[typeform_embed type=”embed” url=”https://thedadsnet.typeform.com/to/zbPpAL”]