Dadsnet is the largest digital content & marketing agency in the UK specifically targeting dads. With a community of over 320,000 parents, Dadsnet reaches millions of parents from month to month. We create, produce and distribute exceptional social content through our communities, achieving powerful results for our clients.
If you’re looking to be part of something something dynamic, and exciting – Dadsnet could be the place for you.
Under the Dadsnet umbrella sits a new and exciting influencer agency specialising in parents and we’re looking for a well organised Talent Manager – passionate about influencer marketing. You will sign & manage diverse digital talent to the agency’s books and ensure top-class influencer campaigns are created as a result.
You will be joining at a time where the team is small but extremely entrepreneurial. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working in the digital marketing & agency industry as well as experience working within a company during a high-growth phase.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify, liaise with and bring on board influencers and other talent.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships between the agency and its influencers, as well as clients.
- Planning and present pitches to secure new opportunities for our roster.
- Confidently negotiate brand partnerships.
- Have some experience within talent management.
- You will have a strong understanding of influencer marketing and how influencer campaigns success can be measured.
- Reporting back to clients on the performance of campaigns.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant industry
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Initiative in abundance
- Graphic design skills
As a company founded and built on a community of parents, we are fully committed to providing a work atmosphere that has flexibility to encourage a work/family life balance.
- Temporary remote working available
- £20,000 – 25,000 / annum
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary