If you’re looking to be part of something something dynamic, and exciting – Dadsnet could be the place for you.
We’re looking for a well organised Project Manager – passionate about influencer, digital & community marketing. This diverse role will include signing & managing influencers & working on top-class influencer campaigns. Also, driving a growth strategy for our podcast portfolio & supporting & developing the Dad Local communities scattered around the UK.
You will be joining at a time where the team is small but extremely entrepreneurial. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working in the digital marketing & agency industry as well as experience working within a company during a high-growth phase.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify, liaise with and bring on board influencers and other talent.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships between the agency and its influencers, as well as clients.
- Planning and present pitches to secure new opportunities for our roster.
- Negotiate brand partnerships.
- You will have a strong understanding of influencer marketing and how influencer campaigns success can be measured.
- Reporting back to clients on the performance of campaigns.
- Taking the lead on podcast strategy for the company.
- Building assets to promote our range of podcasts.
- Securing guest speakers for podcasts.
- Taking the lead on Dadsnet Local; supporting & growing local dad communities around the UK.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant industry
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Graphic design skills
As a company founded and built on a community of parents, we are fully committed to providing a work atmosphere that has flexibility to encourage a work/family life balance.
- Temporary remote working available
- £23,000 – 27,000 / annum
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Email your CV to: email@example.com