The Dadsnet Product Awards are back for a 5th year and we’d like to invite you to enter.
This year’s partner: Nursery Online
Created so that Dad’s can champion the very best baby, toddler & children’s brands in the market, the Dadsnet awards are fast becoming highly respected in the amongst the flurry of annual product awards.
Brands are recognising the importance of a Dad’s opinion – why? Because dads are making more purchasing decisions than ever before.
Our research shows that 93% of Dads feel that marketing & advertising is aimed at mums and 85% of Dads DO NOT feel valued by brands.
By simply using a Dadsnet Award in your marketing, you can drastically impact those stats.
If you haven’t ever seen how our awards work, it’s really simple:
Enter your product into the awards for just £150*
Send your product for testing**
Ask your friends, family & followers to vote for their favourite products
Join the virtual award ceremony for a glass of virtual prosecco!
The Dadsnet Awards are completely unique for many key reasons:
- We put your products in front of real-life dads to test out for themselves.***
- We also share your products with our closed, private network of 22,000 dads. They get the chance to learn about your product, vote and have share their opinions.
- Our awards are fully independent meaning you get integrity, credibility and reliability!
- We offer a fair and honest judging process. We don’t run our awards as a popularity contest whereby the product with the largest social following is guaranteed a win. We weight our judging so that the opinions and thoughts of dads are what counts.
- We offer exceptional marketing potential for your product.
- Winners will get editorial coverage on The Dadsnet website.
- A click-to-buy link for all the gold winners.
- Multi-platform social media promotion for all the winners.
- Shortlisted products will be judged by over 30 dads, dad influencers and industry experts.
- Digital, unique award badge for winners which you’re free to use as you wish.
Entries open on 18th May 2020 and close on 24th July 2020, so make sure you get your product into the running.
If you’re thinking of entering, take a look at the list of categories below:
(subject to change).
Best Pregnancy Essential
Best Dad Fashion Brand – Sponsored by Bamigo
Best Baby Essential
Best Nursery Essential
Best Sleep Product
Best Retailer (on and offline)
Best Baby Fashion Brand
Best Children’s Fashion Brand
Best Children’s Shoe Brand
Best Baby Toy
Best Children’s Toy
Best Baby & Children’s Food Brand
Best Changing Bag
Best Pushchair / Stroller
Best Family Day Out
Best Travel Essential / Car Seat
Best Gadget / Tech
Best Weaning / Feeding Product – Sponsored by Weaning Week
- Can we get a VAT receipt? Yes. We will issue VAT receipts once the entries window has closed.
- Will I get an email confirmation? You won’t receive an email straight after entering, however, you will receive an email once the entry deadline has passed.
- What are the timeframes for the awards? The timings are as follows:
18th May – Entries Open
24th – July – Entries Close
July – Testing Day (Date TBC)
31st July – Public Vote Opens
31st August – Public Vote Closed
September – Virtual Award Ceremony
About Nursery Online
Nursery Online has been serving the UK nursery industry trade since 2008. We are a digital trade platform offering brands and services direct access to buyers and international trade through our social channels, website, digital events and UK & international newsletters. www.nursery-online.com
Please find all our terms and conditions here or for more information, email: email@example.com
*VAT not included
**Products will need to be sent to a specific address on a specific date and unable to be returned
***Subject to government advice surround the Covid-19 pandemic