“Outdoor skills are dying out, parents fear”
48% of parents lack confidence to teach kids basic outdoor skills including map reading, fire-lighting and putting up a tent.
The Dadsnet Camp-out Retreat is our answer to these tragic statistics. We’re giving 25 dads the opportunity to build confidence in their own outdoor skills before putting them into practice with their children.
Camp-Out 1: Dads
Saturday 25th May 2019
1400: Bushcraft workshops
Fire-lighting, navigation, map reading, knife skills, shelter building, camp building
1900: Camp fire & BBQ
2100: Night Navigation activity
Sunday 26th May 2019
0830: Breakfast on the campfire
Camp-Out 2: Dads + 1 (child)
Saturday 21st September 2019
1630: Bushcraft workshops
Fire-lighting, navigation, map reading
1830: Camp fire & BBQ
2000: Evening Activity
2100: Dads time
Sunday 22nd September 2019
0800: Breakfast on the campfire
Important Information / Terms & Conditions
- It is possible to attend just 1 of the campouts. Tickets for just 1 campout are £35.
- Unfortunately, we can only facilitate 1 child to come in attendance with you for campout 2 due to restrictions we have at the campsite.
- During campout 2, your child will be your responsibility at all times, including during all bushcraft activities.
- Ticket price includes all activities and 2 meals; dinner & breakfast. (Children’s snacks included at campout 2).
- You are required to provide your own tent & any other relevant camping equipment. We will provide cooking & eating equipment. (Tents are available for higher for a small fee; please