The viral game, which originated on the video sharing app TikTok, is where people, predominantly teenagers plug part of a charger into a wall, and then touching the exposed prongs with a penny to create a spark.
The effect of the challenge is a spark and an electric shock.
Michael Clusker, Fire Station Manager in Carlisle, Cumbria, has blasted the “dangerous” game, warning it could spark deadly blazes.
He said: “The outcome from this is that someone will get seriously hurt.
“Every year there are numbers of people killed by electrical shocks. It can kill you if it gets you right.
“Anything that interferes with electrical equipment – unless you are a qualified electrician – is very dangerous.”
buy reglan online rxbuyonlinewithoutprescriptionrx.net/reglan.html no prescription
In a case over in the States, firefighters raced to a school when a teen dropped a penny on the prongs of an iPhone charger plugged into an outlet.
Mr Clusker says the teens should be more responsible.
He said: “I do think social media is an issue, giving people ideas that are probably not ideal.
“People should take responsibility for their own actions.
“In my 25 years in the job I have seen the consequences of people overstepping the mark when it comes to showing off.
buy singulair online rxnoprescriptionrxbuyonline.com/generic-singulair.html no prescription
“We would encourage people not to mimic or copy some of the reckless stunts that are commonly viewed on social media.
“When emergency services do attend these incidents, it does take up vital resources that should be available for other emergencies.
“People take risks. Some in vehicles, driving recklessly. You could get a similar outcome as someone who messes with a switch.
buy remeron online rxnoprescriptionrxbuyonline.com/remeron.html no prescription