Dadsnet, Ricky Zoom & world champion beatboxer, Ballzee have teamed up to give you the chance of winning an iPad and Ricky Zoom toys. And it’s super easy to enter – you just have to #RevLikeRicky
How To Enter
Your extra 5 entries are simple:
- Watch the tutorial video from Ballzee
- Record yourself revving like Ricky Zoom
- Upload it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or submit it to Dadsnet via firstname.lastname@example.org
Up for grabs 👇🏽
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from Monday 19th April 2021 and close on Sunday 9th May 2021 at 00:00.
- Entries may be used by The Dad Network Ltd, Entertainment One and their official partners on social media.
- Entries for the competition must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- To enter a Competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify The Dad Network Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- The Dad Network Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winners of competitions may be announced on the website and social media.
- Competition winners must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, The Dad Network Ltd may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, The Dad Network Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The Dad Network Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. The Dad Network Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, you may be added to The Dad Network Ltd database and indicate your consent to receiving general communications from The Dad Network Ltd from time to time.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by The Dad Network Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The Dad Network Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The Dad Network Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of The Dad Network Ltd’s negligence.
- The Dad Network Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition and awards will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.